Student moving to Canada

Hi Marie,
Ask your university/ college/ school about an exchange program or affiliation with a Canadian school/ educational provider, that will be a very good step in that road.

Spend a semester or two in Canada, don't wait two years.


Addme :
free canada visa updates and early bird notifications at

Citizenship Immigration Canada

Citizenship Immigration Canada