How To Apply To Canada

How do I apply for, to emigrate to Canada? Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) established immigration policy and decides who can enter Canada.

If you want to immigrate to Canada, you must apply by CIC. The type of application you make, based on the immigration category you want to be dependent on the application. Immigration categories

You can apply for permanent residence in the following categories: Skilled workers and professionals Family class immigrants (sponsorship) Investors, entrepreneurs and self- Refugees You can apply for temporary residence in the following categories: International Students Temporary foreign workers Visitor Suitability

All applications are evaluated on the specific requirements and regulations. You may have certain health and safety requirements. For example, you may need a medical examination or show no trace of the arrest or conviction. CIC may also ask you, or view other documents. How to Apply

Most immigration applications are made outside Canada, but some can be performed under certain circumstances in Canada. Visit the CIC website for more information about the application and where to send your request. In general, you must pay a fee for each application you make. If your application is refused, you will not receive a refund. Information and support for other CIC is free. If you are in Canada, you can use the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 for more information call on your situation. You can also help by an agency regulation. To find a settlement organization in your area, close to services, to go home. For more information

Coming to Canada - If you want to come to Canada, this new tool helps you determine what your options are and how to apply. This tool is useful for those nationals who study, work or want to visit Canada. This resource is Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Canadian Embassy, ​​High Commission or Consulate - A list of Canadian visa offices outside Canada. Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) - An independent court, which is responsible for hearing asylum applications and appeals. Canada Border Services Agency - CBSA is responsible for cross-border services (port of entry for services), customs and enforcement of certain immigration laws in Canada. New! Click the words above to view alternate translations. Dismiss Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder

Citizenship Immigration Canada

Citizenship Immigration Canada